Good afternoon my loves.
I wanted to post today even though I'm crazy busy packing away our entire life in this home we've been in the last year plus. I took a break from the crazy and went to the gym, then decided to come home to shower & get ready to meet with our home lending agent. I decided it would be best not to smell of sweat meeting her, so I did what I do most every single day, my easy no make up make-up.
It's simple really. All you need is:
- Your favorite dewy finish foundation, for the day to day I use L'Oreal True Match Lumi foundation in N 1-2.
- Your favorite brow product, for simple brows I use the Hourglass Arch Sculpting Pencil in Blonde, with a little matte brown shadow run over that to lock it in place.
- A light, airy pink blush. I like to use Smashbox's Blush Rush in Flush.
- Some lengthening mascara that works well with your lashes. I use L'Oreal Telescopic Shocking Extensions Mascara in Blackest Black.
- Last but not least, a nice light lip color. For me, that usually means my go to MAC lipstick in Hue.
What about you, do you like to look polished up a bit when you've got a thousand things on your to do list?
Hope you've enjoyed this post! I'm off to pack more boxes and to leave soon to meet with our lender!